Discover the incredible flavor of this fruity vegan cheese cream.
Being vegan requires imagination. Intuition. And passion.
It’s a philosophy of life, a new way of existence. For many it can be synonymous of sacrifice. However, I always repeat the same thing: don’t want to be vegan because it’s well seen. Because you want to feel good with yourself.
Be it if it arises from your most intimate self. If it doesn’t represent a sacrifice.
Maybe it will take years, or you may never be able to give up altogether certain foods. Nothing happens. You will not be a worse person for that.
Evil only exists in those who believe in it.
And you’re not bad. You are a kindly being, full of love and strength, a source of joy and happiness.
Don’t be in a hurry to want to be anything that doesn’t fit with you.
Veganism is just another approach to life. And I invite you to try it, little by little. Being curious and never for guilty. With love and without suffering.
This fruity vegan cheese cream will sweeten your senses while you taste something new.
Simple, uncomplicated, it combines with all kinds of salads, fruits or breads.
Fruity vegan cheese cream recipe
To make this fruity cream, you simply have to introduce the following ingredients into a bowl:
- 1/2 cup of natural cashews, previously soaked (ideally for 12 hours)
- 1/4 pitahaya (or any other fruit: blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, açai or even mango)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- a pinch of salt
And you blend all together, until there is a creamy sauce. Its salty sweet savor with fruity touches and a taste of cheese will surprise your senses and bring you numerous benefits.
Benefits of the fruity vegan cheese cream
- Due to its high content of healthy natural fats, it guarantees the correct functioning of the nervous system.
- Together with the cashew omega 6, it improves the health of the heart.
- The vegetable proteins of cashews increase when combined with the nutritional yeast, thus improving the supply of proteins and nourishing the muscles of our organism.
- Rich in B vitamins, it restores our mood, controlling stress levels and promoting the overall well-being of the body.
On this occasion I have included the fruity vegan cheese cream in a brown rice salad with kale pesto sauce, kale sprouts, red cabbage, fresh figs, white onion, goji berries and toasted sesame seeds.
“This fruity vegan cheese cream comes from the love I feel for fresh food. It combines ingredients that multiply their properties, making it a very nutritious and energetic seasoning sauce. Its slightly sweet taste and creamy texture melt in my mouth, and I savor every bite, attentively and consciously. My heart smiles, my mood increases. I feel one with nature, and I am aware that I depend on it.”